Email marketing helps you stay in touch with clients and prospects
Keep in touch with past, current and future clients by scheduling bi-monthly newsletters. I will help you experiment with your messaging through A/B testing, and will create the entire newsletter on your behalf. Best of all, it’ll look good too.
How Can Consistent Email Newsletters Generate Referrals and Leads?
I’ve had many real estate clients throughout my career, and they all agreed that email newsletters were important for their business. The difference between these clients is that they each have a different philosophy when it came to how often they should be sending out email newsletters. In short, each agent had their own response to “How much is too much?” when it comes to publishing email newsletters. At the end of the day, all that matters is the numbers of sales and referrals. And guess what? The agent that made an effort to publish email newsletters on a consistent basis made more revenue in sales. This agent was also more popular, and had a wider network.
Relationship management is important, especially nowadays as buyers and sellers are inundated with real estate agents looking to connect online and offline. So how do you stand out? What’s your unique approach?
Here’s the short answer: Sharing information and staying in touch. Email newsletters are the best means of doing just that.
Offering Done-for-you Email Marketing Newsletters
Building an email marketing list is just smart marketing. It has a far higher Return on Investment (ROI) than building a Facebook company page, Twitter handle, or any other list for that matter. Growing and nurturing your email list allows real estate professionals the opportunity to stay in touch with Past, Current and Prospective clients.
One aspect of marketing that real estate professionals struggle with is building content on a consistent basis. On top of that, real estate professionals must package the content in a modern, sleek email newsletter campaign that will peek the interest of their target audience.
Staying in touch with your network doesn’t have to be a hassle. Our company takes care of the entire process for you. Below is an example of our process:
- We begin by subscribing you to an email marketing platform, such as MailChimp, and then add a subscribe link (or widget) to all of your online marketing platforms.
- Then we add all of your existing contacts into MailChimp, for example.
- From there, that’s where we start designing your email marketing template. We take into consideration of our existing colors and fonts that are currently a part of your branding to create a template that fits your existing marketing materials!
- We ask you to do a little homework and send us some articles you think your existing network would be interested in. Again, this is your past, current and prospective clients.
- Now we begin content creation!
These 5 steps are just the beginning. We make sure to work with you throughout the entire process, from setting up your email marketing account to scheduling your first post!
If you’re looking for a virtual assistant to help you with email marketing, schedule a phone call with us below!